We know transit.
We bring years of experience in public transit technology, and we’re able to bridge the gap between the needs of agencies and riders.
Garnet works with agencies and organizations committed to improving public transportation. We’re excited about open data standards and technology that makes transit more accessible to everyone.
Websites & Rider Tools
GTFS & GTFS-Flex
WCAG 2.1 and Section 508 Accessibility
Our Work & Clients
We’ve worked with many amazing agencies, organizations, and other consultants on projects both large and small.
- We are completely rebuilding the CALACT website to be fully accessible, user-friendly, responsive, and beautiful.
- We’re helping Full Path to develop RideSheet, an application for scheduling demand-responsive transportation based on the Transactional Data Specification (TDS).
- We are providing administrative support for the USDOT’s Complete Trip – ITS4US Deployment Program, writing technical reports as well as conducting interviews with riders and stakeholders.
- We are part of the California Integrated Travel Project (Cal-ITP) Mobility Service Data Team, managing their GTFS-Flex and GTFS-Fares creation efforts throughout the state.
- We are a co-signer for Mobility Data Interoperability Principles (MDIP).