We know transit.
- We are a small team with deep operational and technical expertise within the transit industry.
- We value projects that focus on improving transit accessibility for the riders who need it most
- We care about finding technology solutions that will truly and sustainably work for our specific client
Our Work & Clients
We’ve worked with many amazing agencies, organizations, and other consultants on projects both large and small.
- We are part of the California Integrated Travel Project (Cal-ITP) Mobility Service Data Team, managing their GTFS-Flex and GTFS-Fares creation efforts throughout the state.
- We’re helping Full Path to develop RideSheet, an application for scheduling demand-responsive transportation based on the Transactional Data Specification (TDS).
- We provided administrative support for the USDOT’s Complete Trip – ITS4US Deployment Program, writing technical reports as well as conducting interviews with riders and stakeholders.
- We are a co-signer for Mobility Data Interoperability Principles (MDIP).
- We rebuilt the CALACT website to be fully accessible, user-friendly, responsive, and beautiful.
Audit & Review
We figure out how accessible your site or app is by performing a combination of manual and automated tests. We partner with people with disabilities during testing to get expert user feedback.
Depending on your needs and budget, we will either create a custom plan with guidance for fixing your accessibility issues, or fix them for you. We provide detailed feedback and code examples.
Training & Compliance
Empower your developers, designers, or project managers to become accessibility experts. We provide workshops, webinars, and training plans, and can help you create your own accessibility compliance strategy.
Limited Technical Staff?
We offer varied services to help fill the gaps in your organization. Don’t see what you need here? Ask! We prioritize taking on projects that have a positive social or environmental impact.
Contract full-stack software engineering, code review, and mentoring.
High level planning for strategy, operations, documentation, software architecture, and requirements.
Draft or review developer job listings and process review for technical interviews.
Consultation on IT and Digital Technology RFPs to attract quality bids.